Thursday, September 6, 2012


         I read the Hunger Game as one of my summer reading books. Originally, I did not want to read it; but my sister told me how good it was so I decided to read the Hunger Games. I learned my sister was correct because of how much I enjoyed it. The Hunger Games is an action packed story about an unfortunate nobody, named Katniss Everdeen, entered into the battle of her life. In this battle she is faced with 24 other kids to fight to the last alive. Along Katniss' path she faces many struggles and troubles to win this battle with her partner / "lover," Peeta Mellark. I like how the author united Peeta and Katniss at the end as the champions of the Hunger Games as a team and a couple. This ending was foreshadowed when Peeta announced his love for Katniss during the interviews before the games. It showed Peeta's affection and effort to win the games. I truly enjoyed the book and admire Suzane Collin's writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment